Metal Roofing Contractor in East Hartford, Avon and throughout CT, MA & RI
Metal Roofs Are Low Maintenance & Durable Too
Using metal as a roof has a long history and has picked up a new life in the last ten years or so as a “newer” roofing trend.
Metal Roof Services We Offer You:
- FREE Metal Roof inspection & evaluation
- Repair or replacement Free estimate
- Repairs on metal roofing
- Metal roof replacement
- Metal roof installation
Many years ago metal roofs had what is called “standing seams”. Contractors made the roofing right there from big rolls of metal. This kind of roofing can be seen often on historic homes in New England. In more modern times metal roofing is usually installed in panel-form from the manufacturer as it’s much easier to transport to the home.
The seam reference comes from the ridge that is made when the panels overlap their seams when the roofing is installed. The metal panels also have corrosion resistant finishes and come in a variety of colors to choose from.
A different color metal roof can drastically alter the home or building’s look. Not sure what would look best? Ask us for photos and we can help show you what others have done.
To learn more about us installing metal roofing on your home or building contact Millstream Construction today. We offer FREE & written price estimates in Avon, East Hartford, Hartford, and the surrounding area.
Benefits of Metal Roofing:
- Dent resistant, long lasting
- Noise-free (when installed properly)
- Very low maintenance
- Many color & styles to choose from
- Easier to recycle than asphalt shingles
How to Choose a Metal Roof Contractor:
1) Metal roofing can be repaired but make sure you work with a contractor that has a lot of experience in this type of material. Be sure they’re also reputable and offer a no-obligation and written estimate plus reference of work.
2) Look at online reviews to see what other customers have to say about the company.
3) Metal roof pricing depends on variables like the style, slope, and size of the roofing being installed. The steeper pitch roofing costs more because there are extra steps involved. Roofing with a lot of valleys and ridges tend to cost more than a shed-roof or gable roof.
4) Millstream Construction is an expert in metal roofing and other roofing. We have the experts on staff and equipment to get the job done right. Whether you need a repair, roof replacement or new roof in East Hartford, Avon, Hartford, Manchester, Wethersfield, West Hartford, West Simsbury, Farmington, New Canaan, Glastonbury we can help.
Contact us today to schedule an estimate for metal roofing. Give us a call at 1-860-850-2680 or contact us online to meet with one of our experts as soon as possible!
Frequently Asked Questions About Metal Roofing
Click on the frequently asked questions below to learn more about metal roofing.
Metal roofing stands up really well in weather and a just installed metal roof typically lasts about 40 – 60 years, which is much longer than most people stay in their home.
Asphalt and wood shingles hold ice and snow but metal roofing sheds the snow and can help ice dams from taking shape on your home.
Plus it doesn’t break down in sunlight and doesn’t lose its protective finish which happens on asphalt roofing as it loses the shingle granules. Severe hail can occasionally damage metal roofs but are easy to replace.
3 Easy Steps
What Past Customers Are Saying
Everything was done professionally and I was very satisfied with how Millstream Construction conducts business! Everyone at Millstream tried their best to accommodate my concerns, Craig (Kelso) and the workers all did a great job.
Millstream Construction did an excellent job and they are very professional in their work!