Greater Hartford & Glastonbury Roof Hail Damage Repairs
Expert Storm Damage Roof Repairs in Hartford and Manchester
Roofing Hail & Storm Repair Services
- Free & thorough roof inspection of a roof for storm damage & hail damage.
- Inspection covers: roof shingles, gutters, skylights, flashing, vent hoods, vent stacks, chimney caps & chimneys.
- Free estimates for all recommended roof repairs.
- Prompt, expert repair and/or replacement of storm-damaged roof elements.
Imagine a professional golfer driving a thousand golf balls at your roof you get a great mental picture of how a severe hail storm can be on roofing shingles and skylights, gutters, vent hoods, etc.
After a severe storm, the first item to consider is if the storm caused any roof leaks that might damage the inside of your house.
You could still have external roof hail damage even if no leaks are present on the inside which is why it’s very important to call a roofing expert like Millstream Construction to check and inspect the roofing shingles for hail damage… to catch small problems before they turn into large leaks.
We will thoroughly inspect your entire roof and look for any signs of roof hail damage. Our expert roofers have the experience to be able to suggest the appropriate roofing services, whether it’s a roof repair or roofing replacement. After a storm, we’re the experts to call in the Avon, East Hartford, Hartford area!
Different Roofing Materials… Different Kinds of Roof Hail Damage…
Different roofing materials get damaged by hail in different ways. Plus, hail damage can be different in different parts of the house or building.
This is mostly because of the angle of the wind which pushes the hail. A glancing blow will do less damage than hail that impacts the roof at close to 90 degrees.
- Asphalt Shingle Hail Damage: Asphalt shingles can get broken or cracked but the biggest issue is dents or small crushed holes where hail pushes the asphalt granules into the shingle material or they’ve pushed away altogether. The asphalt granules help protect the shingle from UV rays which can break it down faster. So hail damage can essentially shorten the life of your roofing.
- Wood Shingle Hail Damage: Wood shingles can crack from hail impacts typically along the grain, and can cause parts of shingles to break loose.
- Slate Roofing Hail Damage: Slate roofing can be cracked by hail pellets through the tiles seem to crack more randomly than wood. This can also cause the slate to break off and side down the roofing.
Quick Response to Hail Damage and Leaks
Hail-damaged roofing may not cause a problem for months or years, but it’s smart to call Millstream Construction as soon as possible to see if the damage merits roof repair or roofing replacement.
We offer FREE inspections and estimates in Manchester, Wethersfield, West Hartford, West Simsbury, Farmington, New Canaan, Glastonbury, and surrounding areas throughout Greater Hartford & Glastonbury. Call or get an online quote today!