Offering the Best Commercial Roofing Systems for Your Hartford-Area and Western Massachusetts Property
Choosing the right commercial roofing system can feel overwhelming, which is why many property owners tend to put off this important job until their roof is falling apart. Instead of endlessly postponing this important task, why not partner with a roofing contractor who can make the process simple? At Millstream Construction, we take the headache out of choosing a roofing system by providing you with expert advice on which types of commercial roofing will work best for your property. From our base in Glastonbury, Connecticut and Westfield, MA, our highly trained crew serves the entire Hartford metro area, and we would be happy to provide you with a commercial roofing system that will protect your property for years to come.
Choosing a Commercial Roofing System
Choosing the right roof materials for your property doesn’t need to be complicated. In fact, we believe that it should be as simple as sticking to the three Ps:
- Profile – Certain commercial roofing systems will only offer protection for roofs with specific shapes or pitches, which makes it important to evaluate the profile of your building.
- Preservation – Some types of commercial roofing require more upkeep than others. That’s why we work with you to determine how much effort you’re willing to put into preserving your roof.
- Price – Once we’ve determined which roofing systems best meet your needs, we’ll talk to you about your options and help you select the ideal commercial roofing system for your property.
Types of Commercial Roofing
When you partner with Millstream Construction, you don’t need to worry about being forced into purchasing a roofing system based on limited product offerings or skillsets. Our highly trained team can install a variety of roof materials, including:
EPDM is often times referred to as “rubber roofing” because this roofing membrane material is black and flexible like a rubber inner tube. EPDM roofing can be installed on flat or low-slope roofs. Seams between adjacent EPDM sheets and metal flashing elements are typically sealed with special adhesive. This durable and cost-effective, “rubber roofing” provides weathertight coverage for flat or low-profile roofs.
Key Benefits of EPDM Roofing:
- High flexibility and stability
- High resistant to UV degradation
- High puncture resistance to outside elements
Asphalt shingles will always be a popular choice for property homeowners. Plenty of commercial buildings with sloped roofs depend on asphalt shingles for weather protection. This roofing option is among the most affordable and gives building owners many shingle styles and colors to chose from.
Key Benefits of Asphalt Shingle Roofing:
- Versatile design and color options
- High-wind resistance
- Ideal choice for sloped roofs
- Affordable and high-quality weather-resistant alternative
- Limited lifetime warranties available
Don’t put off replacing your commercial roofing system at your Hartford-area property. Contact Millstream Construction today to schedule a consultation.