Offering the Best Commercial Roofing Systems for Your Connecticut & Massachusetts Property
Choosing the right commercial roofing system can feel overwhelming. That is why many property owners tend to put off this important job until their roof is falling apart. However, instead of endlessly postponing this important task, partner with a roofing contractor who can make the process simple. At Millstream Construction, we take the headache out of choosing a system by providing you with expert advice on which types of commercial roofing will work best for your property. From our base in Glastonbury, Connecticut and Westfield, MA, our highly trained crew serves the entire Hartford metro area, and we would be happy to provide you with a commercial roofing system that will protect your property for years to come.
Choosing a Roofing System
Choosing the right roof materials for your property can be simple and easy. For instance, we strongly believe in following the three Ps:
- Profile – Certain commercial roofing systems will only offer protection for structures with specific shapes or pitches, which makes it important to evaluate the profile of your building.
- Preservation – Some types of commercial roofing require more upkeep than others. That’s why we work with you to determine how much effort you’re willing to put into preserving your roof.
- Price – Once we’ve determined which system best meet your needs, we’ll talk to you about your options and help you select the ideal commercial roofing system for your property.
Types of Commercial Roofing
When you partner with Millstream Construction, you are choosing an experienced company with vast product offerings and quality craftsmanship. Our highly trained team can install a variety of roof materials, including:
EPDM is often times referred to as “rubber roofing”. The reason being, is this roofing membrane material is black and flexible like a rubber inner tube. Rubber roofing can be installed on flat or low-slope roofs. Seams between adjacent EPDM sheets and metal flashing elements are typically sealed with special adhesive. In addition, this durable and cost-effective, “rubber roofing” provides weathertight coverage for flat or low-profile roofs.
Key Benefits of EPDM Roofing:
- High flexibility and stability
- Strong resistant to UV degradation
- High puncture resistance to outside elements
Asphalt shingles will always be a popular choice for property homeowners. Plenty of commercial buildings with sloped roofs depend on asphalt shingles for weather protection. In fact, this roofing option is among the most affordable and provides many shingle colors to chose from. We offer two of the best shingle manufacturers in the country, Owens Corning® and GAF®.
Key Benefits of Asphalt Shingle Roofing:
- Versatile design and color options
- High-wind resistance
- Ideal choice for sloped roofs
- Affordable and high-quality weather-resistant alternative
- Limited lifetime warranties available
Don’t put off replacing your commercial roofing system at your Hartford-area property. Contact Millstream Construction today to schedule a consultation.